24 April, 2012

Yamba Day

Slow Day in Yamba

OK starting to relax.  I'm still way to city stressed.  So I decide to day is the day to bring out the camera. Starting with a little breakfast. Did you know the Vegetarian breakfast with coffee comes with, 3 fried eggs, bacon, and full cream milk in a cappuccino. Next time I check the definition of Vegi-breakfast more closely. So much for this low cholesterol diet.

After breakfast I'm soon confronted in the street by a very eager young woman. She wants to know everything about the bike. Not me of course, just the bike. This conversation quickly evolves into a little show and tell session with her and soon her partner as well. Again about the bike. Basically every detail of the bike is gone over. 2 hours pass. They are just in the early planning phase a cross Aus adventure ride.

I did however get to extract a little bit of interesting information about the local area. Some interesting spot for photos etc. I did manage to take this of a very interestinglittlepoint on the shore. Theinterestingpart of this shot is that the point is grass covered. I might just head back out there today if the rain lets up and try for another shot. The processing on this one is a little too intense. But I'm actually trying to make this a B&W shot eventually. That's the reason for the sharp contrast etc.

Hard day done time for a beer.

Note: My stolen invention. Attaching a camera mount to a board and thus using the tripod legs as table legs. Credit goes to: Mark from BikerBitsAUS. I did however change a few things. I used a cutting board as they are already water proof. They come with a handle already cut out. This comes in handy for tie downs etc. Mine is also screwed in. It doesn't leave the surface flush. But it also means it won't come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment